Titan slayer

Discussion about the WoD
Arkaine
Notable
Notable

Titan slayer

Post by Arkaine » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:47 am

I think I what to gear my character towards hunting titans, but I dont know the best way to go about it. Right now my skills are swords/tactics/healing parry/anatomy/and magic resist. Thanks for your help!

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Re: Titan slayer

Post by gemini » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 am

well Mal has Magic Resist at 100 with a +10buff ,I use to have healing at 100 but I dropped it to 80 and use a+10 buff,maybe switch those,then when your fighting Titans just use magic reflect over and over till he runs out of mana,then hack away.
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Re: Titan slayer

Post by chuxton » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I usually employ hit-and-run tactics for opponents like titans, so I love the combination of good archery and super tactics to make each shot count. Smudge uses stealth to make sure he is in position to get his shot in before the magic gets cranked up. Then he hides as soon as he's off the titan's screen so that he doesn't keep taking magic hits. The one trick is that he has to go into combat mode to get his stealthy shot in, so he has to de-combat before hiding. For that, I use a special hide macro that includes de-combating. Rapid fire is still more important than base damage, though, so I recommend bows over crossbows in most cases.