General Dot Commands
From The World of Dreams Manual
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Shows who's online
- Toggles you [private] in .online
- Opens all doors within 3 tiles
- Puts you back on ground level if you're stuck
- Opens your spec book
- Shows time left practicing a skill
- Will remove your clothes and jewelry
- .undress jewelry
- Only remove rings and such.
- Tells you about your guild (current quest and such.)
- Use the last skill you picked out of the skill window without having to reopen the skill window again.
- Autoheal, autocure, and other options
- Shows you various information about you and your account
- Two emotes will appear: 1 above the targeted location/item stating "*your name points here*" and the second over the target stating "*your name points at target*". Replace your name with your characters name and target with the item/location targeted.