Stealing

Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Stealing

Post by Chala » Fri May 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Not sure if I brought this up before but rouges here are a little bit disappointing, I think it would be fun to do a few things to make the class is a little more fun and desirable.

1. Make guards and townsfolk able to be stolen from. This only makes sense since a thief will rarely go down in a dungeon and steal from monsters, but more often than not steal from unsuspecting citizens. It just feels right being able to steal from blue npcs.

2. Add chests to certain npc shops around town, not all of them but a few in every town, giving thieves another source of income as a lot of merchants are sure to have chests to hold their riches in their homes and shops.

3. perhaps make a thieves guild that is similar to the adventurers guild but instead of finding an item you have to steal items from npcs in a certain town until you find a specific item.

I think these ideas could make the rouge class a little more interesting and possibly have more people play them, obviously the rewards for regular npcs shouldn't be to much, some gold, a few gems, or a rare chance at a magic or a special item only obtainable through stealing, but mostly a little gold or gems.

Agata
Developer

Re: Stealing

Post by Agata » Mon May 14, 2018 11:50 am

Uh... have you EVER used the Stealing skill? Point 1 makes me think you have never used it. The other two points will be considered.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Post by Chala » Mon May 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Ive tried to steal from guards and it says i will be caught red handed.

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Tue May 15, 2018 12:54 am

That means you are too clumsy to steal from them. Get higher skill.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Post by Chala » Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 pm

I have 120 stealing :-/

Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Post by Chala » Tue May 15, 2018 10:19 pm

Lol go figure i was trying at the 1 guard you cant steal from, the one at the front of the bank

Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Post by Chala » Tue May 15, 2018 10:26 pm

Apparently stationary guards cant be stolen from but moving ones can.