Howto:UOsteam/Razor logging in and game window resize

Having a problem? Post it here.
Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Howto:UOsteam/Razor logging in and game window resize

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:24 pm

UOsteam: Download Uosteam and run it.
Make sure Remove encryption and Encryption required are both checked.
In client options make sure that points to the nwodclient.exe
Ultima Online should point to where you have download your ultima online
For shard and port...look at your login.wod file. It will be in your ultima online folder and open with notepad.
After the Server=(put this part in shard), (port number) and put the port number in the port screen.
Push start and uosteam window and client window will show up. You should be able to login to make sure everything works.If it does there you go.
To change the game window size in uosteam, It can only be done Before you log in, goto options, check mark game window size and change your window size. If you are in the game window will be greyed out.Window size can only be changed before you log onto server.

Razor: Download Razor and run it.
Same as above, make sure patch client encryption and Use OSI encryption is checked.
load client options point to the nwodclient.exe
Uo data directory should point to where you have download your ultima online
Server and port. look at your login.wod file. It will be in your ultima online folder and open with notepad.
After the Server=(put this part in shard), (port number) and put the port number in the port screen.
When everything is entered hit okay and razor window and client window should show up.
You should be able to login to make sure everything works.
To change window size under more options tab, check force game window size and change the settings for your game window size.
I think you can change this while in game, but it will require you to log out before setting changes are made.It is best to go ahead and change settings before you log in.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.