More vamps/ outside dragons?

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

More vamps/ outside dragons?

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:04 am

We all loved the fact that Vesper was always invaded by vamps. I do know that somewhere along the way the quest for invading Vesper was broken and that is why Vesper is no longer being invaded.That was many of our favorite things to do. If it could be brought back that would be great. If it would be too much trouble I would suggest instead maybe increase the vamp rate inside Famine for a compromise.What is your thoughts.

Would be nice to have an outdoor place that just spawns dragons. A nice open circle area that just spawns dragons. Or a large Island could have dragons there. And yes before anybody says it. Ackadia had that. First was an area called Dragon Field. Was an area surrounded by trees and nothing but dragons were spawned there. Latter on it got bigger and moved to the lost lands.In the lost lands you got there by brit sewers or Minoc mine you were on the lower east side. You went up to the shallow sea and by boat you could go up. To the right there is a cove that is where you landed at the Dragon Isle. The land mass between Shallow Sea and Sea of Harmony. Nothing but dragons, too much fun.I don't know how much scripting would be needed. Maybe there is a place already being spawned by something else and could be changed to dragons instead. I used to code scripts myself, but alas I have already forgotten most of it already.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Re: More vamps/ outside dragons?

Post by gemini » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:56 pm

I am all for more vamps
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

antman3
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by antman3 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:48 pm

This would be fantastic!

Kale Greeneye
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kale Greeneye » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:17 am

I liked the vesper vamp spawn. Always dangerous to hate to my house haha

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:23 pm

yeah vesper was my fav. too I usually made sure about ever week to thin it out.
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

Azarion
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Azarion » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Vamps!? What about Big dragons everywhere! :D

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:07 pm

1)vamp spawn: This was a key spawn for WOD and one day I believe they will return very soon.
2)OutsideDragons: Maybe one day we will have outdoor spawns of dragons.We constantly thin out the dragons in dungeons.We haven't been clearing them in many,many years.I is possible,to keep their numbers up,they moved some of their babies.

Please keep up voting these ideas.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.