Need a little help

Discussion about the WoD
Agata
Developer

Re: Need a little help

Post by Agata » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 pm

You have 7 character slots now, so you could create a new character. Elves have permanent nightsight and more mana, gargoyles have higher mana regen and can fly but need equipment specially for them, although weapons can be modified for them. Humans have more carrying capacity and higher hp regen.

There are many new craftables to try on if you are considering new equipment, and I have some new stuff in the backburner until I finish the weapon abilities. There will be a new tradeskill, taught only by Benson, which will allow you to do what Benson does, and more. Just as the NPC armourers and weaponsmiths sell the basic low end equipment, Benson's oil will be the low end item.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Segovia Reborn
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Segovia Reborn » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:44 am

I was just talking to Mike... I'll convince him ! I didn't get a chance to play today... gonna try tomm. edit. that is so awesome, I didn't know there were new classes. I LOVE the new maps

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:19 pm

The Paladin is basically the Virtue Guard. I have some plans for them in the backburner.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:39 am

I"m here. Just got it to work again. Just need to set up some in game stuff and test the waters again.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Post by gemini » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:23 am

yeah yea!
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.