Can Log In

Having a problem? Post it here.
Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Can Log In

Post by Chala » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 pm

I keep trying to download everything so i can log in but it wont work. I downloaded the setup for the classic client, it goes through the set up and everything downloads ok. Then I download the WoD files, i cant unzip them to the ultima online folder directly due to needing administrative access and all that blah blah, so i unzip the files to a blank folder, from there i manually copy them all over and replace the old files when prompted, but when i boot up the client through the nwod client it keeps crashing. I have tried to change the preferences to windows XP compatibility mode and booting it up as an administrator but nothing works. Any ideas?

Agata
Developer

Re: Can Log In

Post by Agata » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Install Ultima Online somewhere inside your User folder, that way you won't need administrator privileges, and try to unzip them.

ALSO, do you have the login.wod file?
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Post by Chala » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Ok, did everything you said, got it all set up again and its set in comparability mode, all i need is the file, could you please send it to me via my email on record. Also its still crashing,not sure if that's going to stop it from crashing, but I will try to add that file first.

Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Post by Chala » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Its all working now, thank you :-D