- Added the Mark and Exceptional tags to several more craftables.
- Lowered the Magery skill required for each circle.
- Readjusted the weapon damage and speed for throwing weapons.
- Lowered the attack speed of the tsuki wolf and yamandon.
- When applying Benson's oil to an item, it will now retain the color.
- Added some missing reagents to the Sell Bag checks.
- Protection from Paralyzation potion works again. This was an objtype migration problem.
- Cleaned up the scripts for essence of fire/frost potions.
- Some more preparations for implementing the new crafting menus on blacksmithy.cfg
- New crafting menus now give you the choice of a crafted item's desired quality.
- Made the Upgrade Options available to the tailoring menu when crafting the new armors.
- Migrated the Tinkering skill to the new crafting system.
- Added the .gp command for getting individual CProps from items.
- Made default Autoloop to 1.
- Centered the title on Item Craft Info gump.
- Removed HTML tags from TinkMenu.cfg
- Updates to crafting gumps, now shows the chance of upgrading to Exceptional.
- Parts list should now display correctly for assemblies.
- Specified the clock as an assembly.
- Some adjustments for the new Tinkering
- Some fixes and cleanups to the new crafting system.
- Started work on the new Tinkering.
- Some file cleanups.
- Permission changes
- Changed the moongate config file to match that of the live server.
- Some more work for sailing in Tokuno.
- A few adjustment to container gump areas.
- Added a few deeded elven items to old deeds.
- Added the new containers to the rotate script.
- Alchemy is now a tradeskill.
- Cooking skill now recognizes the Elven Stove as an oven.
- Added the Autoloop package for the new crafting system.
- Added the Axe Thrower to the list of Tailoring craftables.
- Added the shuriken, throwing dart, and throwing axe to the list of Tinkering craftables.
- Added support for elven forge and gargish soulforge to the smelting script.
- Added the elven beds and the futons to the bed deed's chooser.
- Added the Samurai Empire lanterns.
- Added the shoji screen and bamboo screen.
- Moved the wooden shields to the Armor section.
Changes to the WoD Scripts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests