Hello,

General non-WoD related conversations
WintersWorth
Notable
Notable

Hello,

Post by WintersWorth » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Hello all, It has been years! I am excited I stumbled upon the website to find out that WOD is up and running. Over the last several years I have missed this place so much. Switching from place to place looking for something to fill the gap of WOD. Im glad that alot of the players I still know the names of seem to be here atleast some of them. I hope that shortly i will be able to join in the game and chat with. Im not sure if my account is still there or not. I do not remeber the account name or password or anything. I just remeber the peaceful and fun place I miss so much. Ill be patiently waiting for yall to respond to my account application :)
Winters Worth / Starlin
If I remeber right I had a char named Robert Greenfire as well.

gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Re: Hello,

Post by gemini » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 pm

welcome back,this is Mal hope to see ya soon.
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

Atei
Reputable
Reputable

Re: Hello,

Post by Atei » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:00 am

WintersWorth wrote:Hello all, It has been years! I am excited I stumbled upon the website to find out that WOD is up and running. Over the last several years I have missed this place so much. Switching from place to place looking for something to fill the gap of WOD. Im glad that alot of the players I still know the names of seem to be here atleast some of them. I hope that shortly i will be able to join in the game and chat with. Im not sure if my account is still there or not. I do not remeber the account name or password or anything. I just remeber the peaceful and fun place I miss so much. Ill be patiently waiting for yall to respond to my account application :)
Winters Worth / Starlin
If I remeber right I had a char named Robert Greenfire as well.
Did you message Laephis directly to get your login info?

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
--
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749-1832