Bo's update

In-Character Discussion
Bojangles
Prominent
Prominent

Bo's update

Post by Bojangles » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 pm

I have heard talk of the troll meeting today, I am not sure that I may have been infected by the trolls somehow on my last hunt.
Days have turned to nights, meals have turned into nightmares. (cough)... This feeling of ill , not only turns my stomach but my mind also.
I have seen things roaming the halls in the inn, the streets ,and stables. Not sure what they are , my vision is not mine.
I sought advice but nothing has helped, I will try again ((ache)) the pain is greater than I have ever felt. I curse the trolls for this
(arghh) damm them , damm them to hell. I will kill them , They must have a cure , its there I know it is. Maybe(sigh) today I will .....

Atei
Reputable
Reputable

Re: Bo's update

Post by Atei » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Mr Bojangles? Dance? :?:

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
--
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749-1832

Bojangles
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Bojangles » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:54 am

Its been awhile now , troll hides are still bringing good gold. Saw a man today in the woods of Minoc , watched him carefully as I was curious as to what he was doing. With shovel in hand he slowly headed deeper into troll land. They seemed to ignore him , or perhaps he was quite stealthy to them , there only trolls what am i to expect. From a distance it looked liked he was burying something. Suddenly I was jumped by some trolls and had to flee for my life, I fought off what I could but was soon over run by Warlords. I called upon my ancestral spirit to remove me from harm. Now sitting back in Brit , I know I should have dropped something as a marker to find where I was. Being directionaly challenged I am sure I'll never find what was buried, perhaps I'll see him another day ,and this day my luck will be better. As for the illness I still search for a cure ,I have grown use to the headaches and unquenchable thirst. I pray for the day when it will end.

And yes when I kill trolls I do dance ....

Bojangles
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Bojangles » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Saw that same man today in Britain , only this time he was near the dock . Not sure if he was talking to the Capt there or just fishing.
As I approached to get a better look at him , he scurried onto a boat and set sail toward open water. I turned and talked to the Capt hoping to get some information from him , his reply was he hadnt seen anyone on the docks in hours. Thats a bit odd ....

Bojangles
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Bojangles » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Awoke this morning in the inn with the thought of doing something different.Although the troll hides bring good gold I guess I am bored and tried of looking for a remedy. I had breakfast then packed my gear and headed to Moonglow to slay some ghost. After what felt like hundreds of undead ,it was time to eat . I headed to the inn in Moonglow and had lunch with a very attractive bar wench there. It appears that business has fallen off since the undead have taken over the roads to the city. I told the young maiden that I would go back do my best to open the roads for them. Upon returning to the road to the zoo there was a Undead Shadow Dragon , after a ferocious fight which lasted quite some time, I once again was victorious. After slaying the Dragon and taking his head, I'm not sure what happened, I grew weary and wandered over to the zoo to rest a short while. When I awoke I was slaying trolls again , my bags were filled with hides and trinkets. They kept comming for me , I know not where I was except underground. Trolls , warriors, warlords , with evil in there eyes and revenge in there hearts,they continued to press on , hoping that I would faulter from there assault. Finally spying what appeared to be a magical gate I thought that I might find some relief,as I approached the room it was troll re-enforcements comming thru the portal , I hacked and slashed back peddling to a corner , it appears all was lost, I clenched my charm and once again , called upon my ancestral spirit to remove me from harm, with blood oozing from the cuts I was failing and the last thing i remember was a huge blade comming down from above at me, things grew blury after that . I raised my baldiche in one last attempt when I realized I had been removed and returned to the bank in Brit. Things went dark after that , and when I awoke I could hear voices, one of them familiar, I opened my eyes to see my brother Walker Bo there talking to the inn keeper, she shrieked as she saw my eyes open , my brother turned and laid his hand upon my head spoke some words and my world grew dark once again.