Dead at Moonglow grave yard

In-Character Discussion
Randell
Reputable
Reputable

Dead at Moonglow grave yard

Post by Randell » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:15 am

Dear Randell died at the MG grave yard a little bit a ago, his brother Valic has just died trying to save Randell's stuff. I anyone has a few minutes to spare soon, would you be so kind as to recover their goods. If not, no big deal, will just have to do a lot of jobbing and such.

Crises is over. After a couple more deaths and the digging out of some cheap dusty armor from storage, Valic has managed to retrieve most everything them dang ghosts tried keeping from the corpse's of randell and valic. Next up is sorting it all out and getting goods back to their proper owners.

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Re: Dead at Moonglow grave yard

Post by chuxton » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:36 am

I heard Valic's death cry, but was engaged in battle myself at a remote location and forgot to check on you when I got free. My apologies. Please contact any of us if such a crises exists in the future. We'd be happy to help out,

Homer, Smudge, Penn-Hedley, Ajax and Pinkwater

Randell
Reputable
Reputable

Re: Dead at Moonglow grave yard

Post by Randell » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:14 pm

That Valic is a tough old goat, the denizens of the graveyard just couldn't keep him down. Randell, on the other hand, has gone soft; not to mention, his magic's just don't seem to be as strong as I remember them being. Maybe it's just he's forgotten all his solo battle techniques after such a long period in the dark and quiet world.

As for me, their overseer, I have lost the touch I once had with tactics. Ah well, gotta just make the time to play more and sure it will all come flooding back again. Though them death taxes are gonna kick my backside till then.

@chuxton I did notice Homer was doing his thing but by then I finally managed to track down a healer and convinced him to see things Valic's way. He begrudgingly rezzed and healed Valic while muttering something about idiots playing with poison and most likely dieing because they accidentally cut them selves with a poisoned blade. At any rate, if things are ever too tough to handle, rest assured I will send out an in game sos to those that are hanging around.