Q: Clocks and paintings

Discussion about the WoD
Joram Lionheart
Admirable
Admirable

Q: Clocks and paintings

Post by Joram Lionheart » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:35 pm

How does one make (or get) a clock that's aligned N-S (facing east)? Currently, the crafting menu only gives you the option to make an E-W clock frame. The decorator tool doesn't give you the option to "rotate" either.

Also, how does one get the kind of painting that you can click to see it? I have a few at home and I'm trying to complete the collection but I just can't remember how I got them in the first place. Are they supposed to be treasure map/MIB loot? I've dug/fished up a few dozen maps/MIBs in the past couple of weeks but I haven't found even a normal painting.

I do, however, have more tables and potted cacti that I know what to do with (ugh). The tables/counters are not my thing but I could see how someone might want them. But does anyone actually like potted cacti? I'm not sure why a cactus is considered a "treasure," anyway. Maybe there's a botanical garden out there I can donate them to.

Agata
Developer

Re: Q: Clocks and paintings

Post by Agata » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:11 pm

For rotating clocks, I need to update some config files on the scripts.

Paintings are sold by the decorator. The double clickable paintings, are christmas gifts.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Joram Lionheart
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Joram Lionheart » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Agata wrote:The double clickable paintings, are christmas gifts.
That would explain why I couldn't remember, it was a once a year event :)

On a related note, any chance you could "update" the MIB/treasure map collectibles loot a bit? The market seems saturated with bottles, tables, and potted cacti. Even trophies are not the novelties they once were.

Xanola
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Xanola » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I had thought a decorator's tool could be usedto doa lot of stuff like that- or was that another shard?

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes, but the config file for the decorator tool rotation functionality doesn't include the clocks, they have to be added.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Kale Greeneye
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kale Greeneye » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 am

On a different shard they worked out a way that junk decor like potted plants and trophies etc were able to be given to the Adventurers Guild Master and were rewarded with 1 ticket each. It'd get rid of a lot of junk people have an get a little something something for it :)