A sort of homecoming...

Discussion about the WoD
Forseti
Upstanding
Upstanding

Re: A sort of homecoming...

Post by Forseti » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:48 am

Saaahhweeet hello everyone! I've got a special place in my heart for this place too! I think anyone who played here for any length of time did! Such a great community. I look forward to seeing you guys in game soon.

Thomas Duklain
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Thomas Duklain » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 am

This is really just too cool, Laephis, thank you so much. My wife and I are constantly talking about how much fun we had on WoD. I can't believe how much I forgot. We found a collection of books Marius the Black was hoarding for the library he wanted to make. There's well over a 100. I think most were copied by him from.. idk, somewhere, but there are a number of authors. Very cool stuff.

Laephis
Administrator

Post by Laephis » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Thomas Duklain wrote:...Marius the Black...
Now there's a name I'll never forget. :P

Zoram
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Zoram » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Aye, he had some wonderful RP skills!
Just because you grow older, doesn't mean you have to grow up ~ Bill
There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary, and those that don't.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1, except for maybe ::1

Nia
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Nia » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:40 pm

I've been trying to get a hold of Atei (Pau, Cove, etc.) but none of the emails I have for him are working anymore. He used to be a Facebook friend too - but he has mysteriously disappeared. :(

Xanola
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Xanola » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:51 pm

a sort of stupid question, but has anyone tried the e-mails on wod.drocket.net for some of our beloved stray players?

Laephis
Administrator

Post by Laephis » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Xanola wrote:a sort of stupid question, but has anyone tried the e-mails on wod.drocket.net for some of our beloved stray players?
That was the first place I looked to get in touch with many of you. Lots of people have hidden email addresses, though, and those that are visible are often outdated. At some point I will ask Drocket to do a system-wide mailing, just to try one last time to get in touch with people.

Cloudchaser
Notable
Notable

Post by Cloudchaser » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 am

Hello everyone!

I downloaded the files and will install everything but i can't remember my login information... It's pretty cool to hear about people after all these years... I can't believe its been almost 7 years!!!

Cloudchaser

Edit:

Got my login info...thanks to Edison, lol! Logged in...Was in Nu'jelm....found my house, still intact.. and Ed's house...about cried when I went by Rod and Ciara's house...now I just need to remember how to get around!

Zoram
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Zoram » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 am

The shard I played on after this, we created a memorial to Lady C, perhaps we could memorialize her place here too?
Just because you grow older, doesn't mean you have to grow up ~ Bill
There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary, and those that don't.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1, except for maybe ::1

michella
Reputable
Reputable

Post by michella » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 pm

That sounds like a wonderful idea...for me she was the heart and soul of the Dream...something classy and uplifting.