E-mails

General non-WoD related conversations
Xanola
Admirable
Admirable

E-mails

Post by Xanola » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:45 pm

well, I see a lot of old faces, and it gets me to thinking... we shouldn't ever let this happen again, getting out of touch like that. So I'll go first: my e-mail from the old days never changed, and is alpha_the_ultimate@yahoo.com... however that one gets a lot of spam so I might accidentally delete something... you're better off using james.croston@gmail.com to get in touch.

Aimee Duklain
Notable
Notable

Re: E-mails

Post by Aimee Duklain » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 am

I think it would be interesting to have everyone be able to IM or actually talk, since the UO chat system leaves a little to be desired. My email is erinnmitsch@hotmail.com. Getting a Vent or TeamSpeak server up would be fun and bring a new element to WoD. I know my family would be up for that.

Laephis
Administrator

Post by Laephis » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:14 am

Aimee Duklain wrote:Getting a Vent or TeamSpeak server up would be fun and bring a new element to WoD. I know my family would be up for that.
This is on my list of things to do. (Although it will probably be a Mumble server since I can run that for free.)

Zoram
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Zoram » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 am

I have a 15 slot mumble server that I setup for a WoW guild that never really took off, if Laephis gives the nod, I'll post info. ;)
Just because you grow older, doesn't mean you have to grow up ~ Bill
There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary, and those that don't.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1, except for maybe ::1

Thomas Duklain
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Thomas Duklain » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:32 am

I have no clue what Mumble is, but a teamspeak server is easy to set up and works great. I run one off a budget acer netbook and don't have problems.

You can run a 25 (I think) person teamspeak server for free.

Nia
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Nia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 pm

firstinthedance@aol.com

If anyone wants to be facebook friends, let me know, and I'll give you my info. Sometimes it is a few days before I check my home email though, so if I don't get back to you right away, be patient, or catch me in game. :)

chuxton
Admirable
Admirable

Post by chuxton » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:25 am

Well, folks have succeeded in tracking me down pretty well in the past, but I don't mind if a few more folks know how to make contact. My (and Homer's et al) email is chuxton@msn.com.

chuxton/Chuck Croston/Homer and friends

Jakeman
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Jakeman » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 am

jake.messervy@gmail.com

Heck yeah! Lets get a mumble or team speak going, whatever is free. That would be most excellent!
"If it can go wrong, it will, and at the worst possible time." -Murphy's Law
Characters:
The Illustrious Sir Jakeman Order Guard,
The Dastardly Raban Master Wizard (and Necromancer too!)
You're just jealous the voices only talk to me!