Nitpicking

Post by Xanola » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:12 am

I like the new layout, Laephis, but it's spelled Jupiter

rocko
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Nitpicking

Post by rocko » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 am

So we have decided to open the shard to new players again?
If so, I may have a few friends (not old WoDian, but from when I played on other shards) that I can spread the word.

Laephis
Administrator

Post by Laephis » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Xanola wrote:I like the new layout, Laephis, but it's spelled Jupiter
Welp, late-night editing FTW? :oops:

Thanks, fixed.

Laephis
Administrator

Post by Laephis » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 pm

rocko wrote:So we have decided to open the shard to new players again?
If so, I may have a few friends (not old WoDian, but from when I played on other shards) that I can spread the word.
Getting close, but I'm not quite ready for full-blown recruiting yet, we're still missing a few key pieces.

Thomas Duklain
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Thomas Duklain » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Since it's called nitpicking... This layout doesn't seem to have a difference between old posts and new posts? They all look the same or I'm missing a difference.

Also, along going public. What is the plan for housing for people that haven't returned? Just curious because some people have some prime city real estate and if they ever come back fine but what about the people that don't? Just curious.

rocko
Prominent
Prominent

Post by rocko » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:52 am

Getting close, but I'm not quite ready for full-blown recruiting yet, we're still missing a few key pieces.
Pardon me for already mentioning WoD to a few of my friends. Two of them already showed strong interest. I told them the shard is not ready for new players yet, but once it does, I'll let them know. They are all good folks who enjoy RP.

Laephis
Administrator

Post by Laephis » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:47 pm

rocko wrote:
Pardon me for already mentioning WoD to a few of my friends. Two of them already showed strong interest. I told them the shard is not ready for new players yet, but once it does, I'll let them know. They are all good folks who enjoy RP.
Word-of-mouth referrals are fine, I can handle two new players without a problem. So feel free to tell them to submit an application. I'm just not ready to make any big announcements and start general public recruitment until there's an actual "staff" here again.

Jakeman
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Jakeman » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 pm

i would like to place my name in the proverbial hat to assist with anything staff sees fit :) just putting my name out there along with my willingness to help get WoD rocking and rolling again
"If it can go wrong, it will, and at the worst possible time." -Murphy's Law
Characters:
The Illustrious Sir Jakeman Order Guard,
The Dastardly Raban Master Wizard (and Necromancer too!)
You're just jealous the voices only talk to me!