Rune Books and Mounts

Discussion about the WoD
wormfishin
Notable
Notable

Rune Books and Mounts

Post by wormfishin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:05 pm

Hey Guys,
I just came back to the game after many years and I'm using my old account. I was checking out the towns reliving the glory days and got myself killed. No worries there but it leads to a couple of questions. I had runebooks on me and a mount. I thought the rune books were blessed so you couldn't lose them did I remember that wrong or has it changed. Also I manged to get my mount back from one of the monsters however it says it appears to be broken when I try to use it. Thanks for any feedback!

Yusen

wormfishin
Notable
Notable

Re: Rune Books and Mounts

Post by wormfishin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Another tidbit, after died I can no longer get into my house either. Seems like its some kind of permissions error. I was able to go with another character and get my rune books off my corpse.

antman3
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by antman3 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Thats odd, hopefully an admin can help with that.
If you need any help with in-game stuff just shoot me a direct message I will jump on if I am not at work.

Mack
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Mack » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:51 am

Runebooks should be blessed as long as they are in your main pack not in any other packs. Obsidian mounts after they die require a repair kit to repair with the repair kits coming with 10 charges/uses. Just double click the kit and then target the mount and that will fix it. The house thing is very strange and that I am less sure on.

Laephis
Administrator

Post by Laephis » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Yusen,

Let me know some times you might be online and I'll look into that housing issue with you.

wormfishin
Notable
Notable

Post by wormfishin » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:34 am

I changed the locks on my house and I'm good to go. I didn't have my blessed stuff in the main pack so that makes sense.