Grinding for Magics

Discussion about the WoD
antman3
Upstanding
Upstanding

Grinding for Magics

Post by antman3 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Hey all!
Looking for peoples opinions on grinding for magic items.
I know in the past I would clear all the vamps in Vesper and then go to Deceit and clear until bottom. Seemed to yield a decent amount of gold and occasionally a decent amount of magics.

Any other spots that I should be clearing?

Mack
Reputable
Reputable

Re: Grinding for Magics

Post by Mack » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:40 pm

Do you want just a plethora of magic items or only high level items such as +8 and +10? If you want mainly high level items Dragons, Titans, and Blood liches are your top 3 targets.

Dragons are despise and their is a small spawn of them in t2a that my shop has a recall rune to. They also drop hides which are great for turning into blank scrolls.

Titans are primarily hyloth and titan valley in t2a which my shop also has a rune to or you can run to the valley from the entrance from the brit sewers.

Blood liches are deceit and the fire dungeon graveyard.

Yamadons also drop amazing high level loot but are super dangerous and if you pull two of them chances are you are dead.

If you care more about quantity grind desert spiders until you lose a bit of your sanity or the first level of the fire dungeon champ spawn.

Vampires drop decent loot but it takes a long time for the high level vampires which are the main ones you care about to spawn in vesper.

antman3
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by antman3 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Great ideas Mack! Also thanks for the detailed info. Trying to plan out a route for grinding that strikes a balance between getting high level items and a medium amount of junk to Benson.

I honestly forgot about the Desert Spiders I remember grinding those FOREVER for gold. I will also definitely stop by and buy some runes need to start making a rune book soon anyways.

Mack
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Mack » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:08 pm

The runes are on the counter in runebooks near the vendor not on the vendor herself. Free for anyone to use to recall/mark their own runes with.