Merchant is stealing from me

Tamanier
Reputable
Reputable

Merchant is stealing from me

Post by Tamanier » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:48 pm

I went to put some things on my merchant and some of the items just disappeared. I dropped 4 different things on it, and priced each one, and 2 of the 4 things didnt show up on the merchant (even though it said "I will sell _ for _")

I lost 9000 blocks of clay, and 3608 obsidian.

I checked my bank, trying using the sort command on my vendor, cant find them anywhere. Any idea what could have happened?
Tamanier, Be'lal, Shaitan, Asha'man, Haliax, Thomandron, Perrin

Tamanier
Reputable
Reputable

Re: Merchant is stealing from me

Post by Tamanier » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Just realized some cloth that i added didnt show up as well. Didnt notice at first because i already had cloth on there, but it didnt add it to it when it said it did. I forget how many of it there was but i think it was around 2000

Tamanier
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Tamanier » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:01 pm

So i just tried collecting from the merchant, it gave me the clay and obsidian back. Cloth is missing but im not too concerned there.
It still wont accept the items to sell them though, each time they just disappear until i collect from it.
It will accept other things though.

Is there some sort of weight limit to vendors that im running into?
When i mined all the sand for the obsidian i ran into the issue of my bag being full when i reached like 50,000 stone weight. And this vendor is selling a lot of heavy items like ingots, stone, hides, etc.

Tamanier
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Tamanier » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:11 pm

Ok, think i just answered my own question. Looks like it is a weight issue.
It would accept 1 block of clay to sell. But when I added another 1000 they just dissapeared.
When I took the excessive amount of sandstone I had on the vendor off it would accept all the clay though.

So it looks like there is a weight limit, and when you add a new item that goes over the weight it goes into the vendors stash and you can collect it back. But if its a stackable item that it already has listed it just disappears.