Obsidian Steed after death is now a ship part

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Obsidian Steed after death is now a ship part

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:11 am

After death my obsidian steed has turned into a ship looking part. I gave it to Bobby bugfixer and even he didn't want it. I have tried using a obsidian repair kit and it did not work. Also just tried just repairing. This has happened two times in a row. First time I was out fishing mounted to a regular horse I had tamed. It died, but when I looted it, it was a ship part named Runaway that was my horse. Maybe death to fishermen cause this weird problem. I just made this obsidian steed and this would be the first time it would have been broken.Anyhow, item is in my main bank topmost and a new repair kit. This death was in a dungeon though.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

Agata
Developer

Re: Obsidian Steed after death is now a ship part

Post by Agata » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:10 am

I have seen this before, it's a POL bug. Drop it in my mail box and I will fix it. Don't forget to provide a bag with an owner mark.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Re: Obsidian Steed after death is now a ship part

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:38 am

Left it in the bank. Went to get it out and now it is fixed. Thanks
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.