Ambushed

In-Character Discussion
gemini
Honorable
Honorable

Ambushed

Post by gemini » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:33 pm

While out hunting Mal was attacked my some unknown undead,lucky Gram one of the Queen's guards arrived as Mal was killing the last of them.Gram told Mal that the Queen's Mages have uncovered a spot to make a portal to some unknown location where the source of the attacks maybe coming from.Upon arriving to the location the Mages open a portal and Mal went through he was attacked right away by undead,as Mal was fighting a Strange Wizard appeared,he told Mal his name was Kaden and with the Gem of Incandescance he could not be stopped,and he summoned a large dragon Kaden called it Murron the Solar Dragon.After a long and bloodie fight Mal killed the dragon,and then had to fight Kaden himself,at the last moment Gram appeared and Kaden was killed.Gram couldn't believe Kaden has returned and said this must be the begining of something larger,so everyone keep an eye out and safe travels.Mal was giving a token for his bravery it is at his house in Brit. for all to see. (sorry I am not great at storying telling so if Gram would like to put more details in that would be great)
I am so taken and accepted among brothers and fellows.

Loki
Prominent
Prominent

Re: Ambushed

Post by Loki » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:25 am

You did an excellent job of telling the thrilling tale. For all who are interested the next part to this thrilling quest will take place Saturday night at 9:00 pm EST.