Indestructable harvestable reagents and veg

datus
Notable
Notable

Re: Indestructable harvestable reagents and veg

Post by datus » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Agata wrote:Being a mage has never been cheap anywhere, it's an expensive class by definition. Even with harvestable reagents, you get nightshade, mandrake root, garlic and ginseng. You have to buy the black pearl, sulfurous ash, spider silk and blood moss anyways.
Very true, and that's why I always enjoyed the WoD based harvestable regs. It offsets the cost a bit, and adds to RP/game play enjoyment. As cheesy as it sounds, I simply love the idea of wandering through the forest, and finding, among other resources, raw reagents that I can cull and prepare for usage.
Agata wrote:Considering there are several players asking for this already, I will have to plan something. As for creating specific items to the druid rune creations, that is no small task, it requires planning. Anyways, I have the Druid Revamping in the backburner, it includes the Spellweaving spells, and obviously the spellbook. It won't be in anytime soon. For now, if you are a mage and feel like it's too expensive, train macefighting, tactics and parry and use that, or create a warrior character. Being a mage is a privilege reserved for those who can afford it.
Certainly is not an easy task, it is POL after all. If centralization is as bad as it used to be, hoy boy! That said, you (and whoever else involved) has done a pro job. There are things here that I never thought I'd see in a POL server.

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:53 am

I got my current job because of my scripting skills. Also, I hanged out a lot with the POL devs, requested lots of features and fixed several POL bugs, I appear in the POL credits.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

datus
Notable
Notable

Post by datus » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:52 am

Agata wrote:I got my current job because of my scripting skills. Also, I hanged out a lot with the POL devs, requested lots of features and fixed several POL bugs, I appear in the POL credits.
*high five*