It's official!

Discussion about the WoD
Sorin Laban
Reputable
Reputable

It's official!

Post by Sorin Laban » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Well, I guess it's official now, I'm back. Just had my first WoD death in several years.

Worst part is, I'm pretty sure it was my own greater explosion potion that ended up killing me. Doah! :lol:

Xanola
Admirable
Admirable

Re: It's official!

Post by Xanola » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 am

LOL you can't imagine how stupid I've felt each time my bees ended up being my own demise.

Zoram
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Zoram » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am

Yeah, don't feel bad, I blew myself up the other day too! :/
Just because you grow older, doesn't mean you have to grow up ~ Bill
There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary, and those that don't.
There is no place like 127.0.0.1, except for maybe ::1

Bodal
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by Bodal » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm

I had my first death last night...and it was one of my most stupid ever!

Was at Belle's house with Xan and Gabriella. Like an idiot I decided to gate to an unmarked recall rune which I thought led to my house. I came out unmounted and unbuffed into a sea of trolls (it was Minoc mines, not my house!), had not even set a recall macro yet so had no choice but to run for it. But they were everywhere and eventually got me! And to cap it all off, a load of trolls went through the gate to Belle's and killed poor Gabriella!

Not clever!

Thanks to Xan for leading the rescue mission!

Xanola
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Xanola » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Bodal wrote:I had my first death last night...and it was one of my most stupid ever!

Was at Belle's house with Xan and Gabriella. Like an idiot I decided to gate to an unmarked recall rune which I thought led to my house. I came out unmounted and unbuffed into a sea of trolls (it was Minoc mines, not my house!), had not even set a recall macro yet so had no choice but to run for it. But they were everywhere and eventually got me! And to cap it all off, a load of trolls went through the gate to Belle's and killed poor Gabriella!

Not clever!

Thanks to Xan for leading the rescue mission!
And, strangely, Xanola actually survived the rescue mission.

Sei Ryu
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Sei Ryu » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Xanola survives when he wants to

Like the other day he got killed by an ancient dragon by trying to protect Sighard. Then Sighard revived and healed him, and a few minutes later, Xan had killed two ancient dragons all by himself and recovered all his equipment.
Gradilla Dragon
-=={UDIC}==-
Chars: Sighard Kharada, Taliaali Kharada, Walja Kharada, Zebey Kharada, Sarinder Kharada, Maedhros Kharada

Xanola
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Xanola » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 am

Sei Ryu wrote:Xanola survives when he wants to

Like the other day he got killed by an ancient dragon by trying to protect Sighard. Then Sighard revived and healed him, and a few minutes later, Xan had killed two ancient dragons all by himself and recovered all his equipment.
Shhhh noone is supposed to know that I sometimes have reason for dying.