Hiding, etc.

Having a problem? Post it here.
Thomas Duklain
Reputable
Reputable

Hiding, etc.

Post by Thomas Duklain » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:36 am

I used to be able to set a macro to hide and then another to stealth. Now however if I try to set a macro to stealth it says something like "you must be hidden to use stealth" and at the same time it drops me out of stealth. If I open the skills book and use the blue dot for stealth it works, but this is a pain.

Chelsea keeps collecting odd boat pieces while fishing up nets. Many many pieces like individual tiles of boat.

Agata
Developer

Re: Hiding, etc.

Post by Agata » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 am

I will have a look at both. Does she still have those boat pieces?
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Agata
Developer

Post by Agata » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 am

The Stealth skill has been fixed. It was due to a small change on how POL works. It was auto-unhiding on skill use when called from a macro, I disabled this for Stealth.

The strange ship parts is because I forgot to update the fishing net scripts. You are getting objects with type 0x6003 and 0x6004, which originally were used for treasure maps, but now with the newer client, those slots have actual graphics so I had to move these items to a different indexes.

The Fishing Net script is now fixed. If Chelsea hasn't trashed those items, I can make them into actual treasure maps.
I'm familiar with the acacia. I know how immortality is achieved.

Thomas Duklain
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Thomas Duklain » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:02 am

That excellent news about the stealthing thing.

It's bittersweet about the treasure map thing because she did, in fact, throw them all away.