Lost Lands eight ways to get there (Confirmed) others broken

Discussion about the WoD
Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Lost Lands eight ways to get there (Confirmed) others broken

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:56 pm

These are the locations that will get you to the Lost Lands

Fire dungeon: You go across the first bridge, continue to the graveyard.Go across next bridge in building to your left(Confirmed)
Marble Island: I took a boat for this one. There is a house in the basement of 1957.2068 (Confirmed)
Passage from Trinsic: Delucia passage.Mountain entrance at 628.3321 follow it through some winding road (Confirmed)
Britain sewers: Enter the sewers and climb the stairs near 6083.1483 and drop down, then continue to exit to 6140.1432 (Confirmed)
Minoc Mines:Go way north of Minoc to the far north mines on the western side of the mountain 2405.220 (Confirmed)
Yew jail: I took a boat for this one outside door at 308.792 takes you to the lighthouse (Confirmed)
Ice Dungeon:Enter Ice and go north go across bridge, now to the east hidden corner northwest 5873.143 (Confirmed)
Temple Island:Take a boat and at 2494.3576 is a temple that takes you to the Lost Lands (Confirmed)

Vesper Graveyard:There is a secret tunnel under one of the houses that should lead to Lost lands...(Broken)
Serpents Pillar:There are 2 pillars,could not get to work with secret words. Even If this did work you can not place boat on water in the Lost Lands.(Broken)
Moonglow Mage shop: The way north mage shop should be able with secret words make it work. (Broken)
Thanks Tamanier for the map.
Lost_lands_entrances_map_large.jpg
Lost_lands_entrances_map_large.jpg (90.81 KiB) Viewed 3193 times
Last edited by Kranisar Loranah on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

antman3
Upstanding
Upstanding

Re: Getting to the Lost Lands...some maybe broken now

Post by antman3 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 pm

I will do some double checking for you later, consumed by making greater heals right now.

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Hahaha. Greater Heal Scrolls I did that last nite.
Kranisar Loranah/ Master fisherman Please come and join me on my boat, "for a three hour tour"OooOoo
tinker,alchemist,locksmith,miner,fisherman,woodworker, and inscriptionist masters all available.

Rhys Duir
Prominent
Prominent

Post by Rhys Duir » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:58 am

Thanks, this is really helpful as I haven't explored much and forgotten a lot.

Chala
Commendable
Commendable

Post by Chala » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:37 pm

There is supposed to be a serpent tower some place. Let me look into it and I'll get back to you. I personally have sad memories of WoD and the lost lands 😂

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Re: Getting to the Lost Lands six ways to get there (Confirmed)

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:27 am

I have confirmed six ways to get to the Lost Lands now. This should help on how to get there and more places to choose from. Enjoy.

Tamanier
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Tamanier » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:34 am

Do any of these take you to the NW corner? in the ice.
Ive been there before but i have no idea how i got there, it was like a year ago.
Tamanier, Be'lal, Shaitan, Asha'man, Haliax, Thomandron, Perrin

Tamanier
Reputable
Reputable

Post by Tamanier » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 am

I tried sailing there from the lighthouse but you cant place a boat
Tamanier, Be'lal, Shaitan, Asha'man, Haliax, Thomandron, Perrin

antman3
Upstanding
Upstanding

Post by antman3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:05 am

I believe you have to go into the Ice Dungeon and there is an exit somewhere I will look tomorrow.

Kranisar Loranah
Admirable
Admirable

Re: Getting to Lost Lands seven ways to get there (Confirmed)

Post by Kranisar Loranah » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:55 am

"Alrighty Then" Now there are seven ways to get to the Lost Lands. Each spot will take you to a different spot in the Lost Lands.