Monsters

Discussion about the WoD
Thomas Duklain
Reputable
Reputable

Monsters

Post by Thomas Duklain » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:43 pm

http://home.mchsi.com/~zhemis/Peopleleftbigmonsters.jpg

Chelsea has been telling me of strange monsters hanging around areas they shouldn't be. Today while sailing around Fire Island I ran into a Sandblaster. I tried to fight him and he disappeared. Ok, fine, he didn't belong there anyway. While trying to track him I came across the above image. Being a treasure hunter my first thought is that it's another treasure hunter, incapable of cleaning up the mess, leaving hard creatures in areas they shouldn't be. Or dragging dangerous creatures (a vampire lieutenant in the streets of Minoc) to places they shouldn't be, endangering others by their actions. Luckily Chelsea can kill what she's run across. However, my treasure hunter is not capable enough to kill creatures like this, so I don't go around them!

So I'm requesting whoever is leaving/dragging difficult creatures to places they should not be to please stop!

Jakeman
Admirable
Admirable

Re: Monsters

Post by Jakeman » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:00 am

cheese and rice! i think i would have soiled my armor!
"If it can go wrong, it will, and at the worst possible time." -Murphy's Law
Characters:
The Illustrious Sir Jakeman Order Guard,
The Dastardly Raban Master Wizard (and Necromancer too!)
You're just jealous the voices only talk to me!

Mack
Reputable
Reputable

Re: Monsters

Post by Mack » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 am

Also possible someone did a map and he ran off and was unable to give chase into the water. Dragons can go through the water but people can't without a boat.